It's his Birthday!!!
Two years ago today, Lil'Man was born! Last night as I held him in my lap I reminisced about my pregnancy, his birth and all of his firsts. He's such an intelligent and bright two-year-old. He has brought so much joy to my life since he was born. Sometimes he can really rattle my chain but for the most part he's a perfect little guy. I'm sad that he's a true toddler now, he'll always be my baby boy, but I just want to keep him this size. He knows it's his birthday, he talked about it all night, "I two, my birthday!"
He's getting his portraits made this afternoon, then we're going to dinner. I'm making him a Mickey cake sometime today, or at least attempt to make one (the head of Mickey).
I just can't believe, my Lil'Man is 2!
He's getting his portraits made this afternoon, then we're going to dinner. I'm making him a Mickey cake sometime today, or at least attempt to make one (the head of Mickey).
I just can't believe, my Lil'Man is 2!








1 Comments:
Happy 2nd Birthday, Lil Man!
Post a Comment
<< Home