Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Where'd the Time Go?

I haven't blogged in about 4-5 days now. Friday was our monthly Moms Night Out. We met at a beautiful suite hotel for Cocktail hour, afterwards a driver took us to dinner. We went back to the hotel after dinner to "party". Husker so graciously accommodated us all for the evening by paying for the suite! We had some drinks, played games, talked, some did scrapbooking, etc... It was a really fun night! I think the most we had in the suite were about 12 of us!

Saturday we went to a birthday party at Gymboree. What fun! I really wish I had gotten the kids involved in Gymboree when they were younger, they had a blast! That evening the kids and I enjoyed a quite night at home; Pizza and Movies.

Sunday we took a little road trip to Georgia. We have found some nice investment properties that we wanted to look at. We had some friends over that evening for Game Night.

Monday was our playgroup Family Cookout for Memorial Day. We grilled at the beach and enjoyed a little funtime in the water before the storm brewed. Although we ended up getting ran out of the park the kids still had a great time, and we got to eat!!
By the time we arrived at home it was sunny again, so the kids and I went swimming over at a friend's house.

Overall it was a great weekend; long but great!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

MNO was sooo much fun, thanks Husker! Game night sounds fun, too, I totally suck at most games, but love playing them!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home