The Latest Weekend
Friday night we headed over to some friends for Mexican night. I cooked the oh-so-deliceoso black bean quesadilla! We played Poker and Taboo. I was pretty darn stoked...I won a few hands in Poker! Too bad it was just in chips, I would have walked away with a pretty penny!
I had no idea we were in a Tropical Storm watch. Saturday morning I woke up to a downpour. Lil'Man's birthday party was scheduled at a park that afternoon. I was stressed. Bad! Luckily I kept calm and pulled it all together at the last minute and change the venue, good 'ole BK! I made my calls to our pending guests and all was good. He had a blast. It is such a pleasure to watch your children have so much fun and enjoy the things we can do for them. He had about 22 guests and their parents attend. The rain finally ceased and we ended the party around 3:30.
Saturday evening we had our monthly MNI (Moms Night In). Jenny was our fabulous hostess for the evening. She planned an all out 80's theme! Valley Girl slang, 80's Trivia, Junk Food, Costumes, the Music...it was great!! I threw something together the night before. I wasn't sure if I had crossed over the 80's line into borderline Hooker but it was fun and of course Husker thought I looked great! lol

Sunday was the official cleaning day. I had so much crap all over the house it was just unbearable! By the end of the day I was ready to relax. I called Thumblina and we headed over to her house for a swim and a cookie bake with the kids.
I had no idea we were in a Tropical Storm watch. Saturday morning I woke up to a downpour. Lil'Man's birthday party was scheduled at a park that afternoon. I was stressed. Bad! Luckily I kept calm and pulled it all together at the last minute and change the venue, good 'ole BK! I made my calls to our pending guests and all was good. He had a blast. It is such a pleasure to watch your children have so much fun and enjoy the things we can do for them. He had about 22 guests and their parents attend. The rain finally ceased and we ended the party around 3:30.
Saturday evening we had our monthly MNI (Moms Night In). Jenny was our fabulous hostess for the evening. She planned an all out 80's theme! Valley Girl slang, 80's Trivia, Junk Food, Costumes, the Music...it was great!! I threw something together the night before. I wasn't sure if I had crossed over the 80's line into borderline Hooker but it was fun and of course Husker thought I looked great! lol

Sunday was the official cleaning day. I had so much crap all over the house it was just unbearable! By the end of the day I was ready to relax. I called Thumblina and we headed over to her house for a swim and a cookie bake with the kids.








2 Comments:
You looked great! I showed all the pics to Bill and he voted for you.
Aww thanks Bill!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home