Thursday, June 09, 2005

Two babies and a Wedding

My aunt was married on Saturday, June 4th. We drove to Kentucky for the wedding so that Princess & Lil'Man could do their duty of participating. It was a little odd because some many years ago, my brother, sister and I were in her first wedding as young children, so it was like seeing ourselves up there all over again! They did wonderfully and looked so beautiful/handsome, Princess of course took it as a task. I cannot fail. This is competition! She gracefully walked the isle with her head held high, she had no problem leaving her cousin, the other flower girl, back at the door alone scared out of her mind. Lil'Man had the same sense, he and his cousin walked together. Okay, they ran. It was cute.

We had a full weekend of visiting family, running to and fro, never catching a breath. It was sad leaving them and of course we encountered the criers, I hate when they all cry as we're leaving. I should make a new rule; cry when we get there, that way it's over and done with!

We stopped in Chattanooga, TN to meet some friends that moved back in February. Princess was on CLOUD 9! She got to see her bestest friend, Jillian. We explored the trains, took a trolly tour, ate ice cream and pretty much let the kids run wild.

Now, I just have to catch up on my darn laundry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home