My Future House
This is my future house...likeee? I DO! I L-O-V-E it!
It's a 4 Bed, 2 Bath and 3,440 Sq. Ft.
Oh...and just a little fyi, it has TWO Master bedrooms...my choice, upstairs or down!! Yeahhhh!
If, for whatever reason that one doesn't work out, here is my next choice!

This one is 7 Bed, 4 Bath and 3,876 Sq. Ft.
And the next...

3 Bed, 2.5 Bath and 3,880 Sq. Ft. - Less bedrooms...but around the same size.
If I have to go modern...this would be my choice...

5 Bed, 3 Bath and 3,346 Sq. Ft.
It's a 4 Bed, 2 Bath and 3,440 Sq. Ft.
Oh...and just a little fyi, it has TWO Master bedrooms...my choice, upstairs or down!! Yeahhhh!
If, for whatever reason that one doesn't work out, here is my next choice!

This one is 7 Bed, 4 Bath and 3,876 Sq. Ft.
And the next...

3 Bed, 2.5 Bath and 3,880 Sq. Ft. - Less bedrooms...but around the same size.
If I have to go modern...this would be my choice...

5 Bed, 3 Bath and 3,346 Sq. Ft.








1 Comments:
Still looking... just waiting to find out what division Husker transfers to after he finishes the classes!
Post a Comment
<< Home