Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Let me bend over...

I'm getting a lot of ass kissing lately. Husker has a new job offer. Sure. Sounds great huh? Well...going to school/training for 5-6 weeks isn't great! I don't even know how to feel at this point. Of course I'm upset, sad, angry...I'm going to miss him, the kids will really miss him, and well I'm not looking forward to being a 'single' mom for over a month!

Last night Husker took us to dinner at Maggianos, a nice Italian restaurant. We had like four courses, the food varied, it was noisy as hell...not sure if I'd go back. I also booked my spa day for later this evening. I'm looking forward to that, fersure!

So, after the dinner and spa appt. last night I'm wondering just how much bending over I need to do today!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

LOL!!!!! I will certainly pass on the message...or should I say, 'massage'?! ;)

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home