Monday, April 18, 2005

Weekend Wowzers!

Last week was a great week. Lots of activities, the kids had tons of fun and of course I always enjoy being around my peeps! Friday was a great day! I found this fabulous skirt, the type that you put on and feel like you should be on vacation somewhere in the Western Caribbean. All I needed were some maracas and a sombrero!!

The kids had a fun playdate. We had a "Cook with Kids", though we didn't really cook, it was more of preperation with kids. The kids made Breakfast Pizzas and Crunchy Bananas for themselves. We had Quiche! Afterwards the mall was calling... I only bought Princess a shirt, I ended up not being in the greatest shopping mood afterall.

That night I came down with a fever, the chills, body aches, etc... the culprit... my tooth! Blasted tooth! It has a deep root, so deep it's invaded my sinus cavity and curled! Curled! Yes... curled! What the hell? So now I have not one but two abcesses, swelling and a curled root. Can we say ROOT CANAL? Nyquil was good to me that evening.

Saturday; Husker, Princess, Lil'Man and I ran errands, had lunch and went to the movies. We saw Sahara, it was pretty good but not what I had expected. We had a nice evening at home. Sunday was a lazy day. Husker worked on his website, I watched TBS most of the day, Princess & Lil'Man played games and cleaned the playroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home