The Shitting Continues...
Well my friend of the past 6 months has unsubbed from our playgroup for the last time. I honestly don't think I would have taken her back if she had begged me to.... 3-4 times is enough! She completely humiliated me and my family. I tried to call her again today and she hastly answered "don't EVER call my house again".... what the hell did I do but confront her with all of the shit she said and did?
Don't I have a right to ask for the truth, don't I have the right to confront a "friend" and ask if she called me a "cu#t" and a "bi#ch" in front of her entire family and our friends? Don't I have a right to ask if she said "she's not welcome in my house ever again" or "if she shows up I'll tell her to leave" and all the while lying to everyone in her home at the party that we weren't showing up because they didn't attend the Valentines party. That's a lie and it's bullshit! I told her that we were running behind with the party, decorating, doing games, having to run out and get the goodie bags, etc... and that we may not be able to make it or we would be late.... did we make it? YES! Were we late? YES! Did she tell me to leave when we showed up? NO! Did she act like anything was wrong? NO! Did she welcome all of us with hugs? HELL YEAH!!
How two-faced can you get?? And she wants me to believe that she was just angry, misunderstood and blowing off steam??? Are you kidding me?
I'm sorry, but friends do NOT treat friends this way... I just wish I would have seen it a long ago. :(
Don't I have a right to ask for the truth, don't I have the right to confront a "friend" and ask if she called me a "cu#t" and a "bi#ch" in front of her entire family and our friends? Don't I have a right to ask if she said "she's not welcome in my house ever again" or "if she shows up I'll tell her to leave" and all the while lying to everyone in her home at the party that we weren't showing up because they didn't attend the Valentines party. That's a lie and it's bullshit! I told her that we were running behind with the party, decorating, doing games, having to run out and get the goodie bags, etc... and that we may not be able to make it or we would be late.... did we make it? YES! Were we late? YES! Did she tell me to leave when we showed up? NO! Did she act like anything was wrong? NO! Did she welcome all of us with hugs? HELL YEAH!!
How two-faced can you get?? And she wants me to believe that she was just angry, misunderstood and blowing off steam??? Are you kidding me?
I'm sorry, but friends do NOT treat friends this way... I just wish I would have seen it a long ago. :(








2 Comments:
Goodness! That's just wrong!
Didn't I tell ya to remove that "shit on me" sign? ;)
So what's going on these days Mary? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home