Spring has Sprung!
It's been the best month. I have had such a great time with old and new friends. The kids are enjoying the beach again....ahhh I just love spring!!
We had a nice relaxing Easter. Went to dinner with some good friends and enjoyed our family time.
The kids had their photos made last week, it had been a few months since we had taken them. They turned out really good, of course... and we end up buying more than we intended.
Princess planted flowers at one of the places we visit with the playgroup and it sprouted last week. She has been such a good "momma" to her plant. She waters it daily, makes sure it gets sun and wants to sprinkle a little bit of suger in the pot for it's "sweet-tooth" lol .... nahhh that wasn't MY idea! ;)
Lil'Man is growing like a weed! He is talking so much and is just as smart as his big sis!
Spring really does rejuvinate you.... I feel like a new person!
We had a nice relaxing Easter. Went to dinner with some good friends and enjoyed our family time.
The kids had their photos made last week, it had been a few months since we had taken them. They turned out really good, of course... and we end up buying more than we intended.
Princess planted flowers at one of the places we visit with the playgroup and it sprouted last week. She has been such a good "momma" to her plant. She waters it daily, makes sure it gets sun and wants to sprinkle a little bit of suger in the pot for it's "sweet-tooth" lol .... nahhh that wasn't MY idea! ;)
Lil'Man is growing like a weed! He is talking so much and is just as smart as his big sis!
Spring really does rejuvinate you.... I feel like a new person!








1 Comments:
Ahhh! I love Spring too. :) I've been doing alot of Spring Cleaning though. And I don't feel so new. I feel pooped and wore out...lol
Post a Comment
<< Home