Superfest
Friday was a much better day! I decided to stay home instead of going to playgroup. I had tons of work to do with my graphics orders and I didn't want to get behind over the weekend. Heather showed up around 6:30 to head to a MK Pamper Party at Mandy's. It was so much fun... we soaked our feet and did all of the typical pedicure stuff and painted our toenails. Afterwards we met back at the house and took the kids over to Keri's house. We (Me, Hubby, Rebecca and Heather) headed downtown to Superfest!
They had some streets blocked off for Pedestrians. There were so many open clubs/bars, more than the usual for downtown! We headed to the Landing which was unbelievable! There were so many people, it was probably to it's max! No celebs were sighted though, once I saw the crowds I figured we wouldn't run into any. We had a great time and laughed all night. Surprisingly, hubby really enjoyed being with me and my girlfriends!
They had some streets blocked off for Pedestrians. There were so many open clubs/bars, more than the usual for downtown! We headed to the Landing which was unbelievable! There were so many people, it was probably to it's max! No celebs were sighted though, once I saw the crowds I figured we wouldn't run into any. We had a great time and laughed all night. Surprisingly, hubby really enjoyed being with me and my girlfriends!








2 Comments:
Anything new going on? Did the city recover from the Superbowl? lol
Sure did! I think we made lots of mooolah too! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home