Thursday, February 03, 2005

Hush Little Baby Don't You Cry

I woke up late again this morning, I can't expect any different considering I'm staying up till all hours of the night. I haven't been myself this week at all! It's so hard being the strong person I was almost forced to be my entire life. These recent events have taken their toll and I feel like I could break any minute.

Today on my way to playgroup I heard a song by Eminem called Mockingbird. That song reminded me so much of my childhood! Sometimes I wish I was either younger or older when my parents divorced. Either younger so that I would never know the pain or the feelings or older so that I had the maturity to understand. God, it was so rough growing up without my Mom, I just wish she would see that. I cried when I heard that song, I cried when someone delivered brownies to me yesterday with a card, I cried when I thought about the horrible things someone has done to me these past few weeks... I'm definitely at a breaking point.

I so need my Dad here, and all I hear him saying is "Hush little baby don't you cry".....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Oh Mary! I wish I could be there for you. I hate knowing that things like that are happening to you. You don't deserve any of it.

BUT, on the sunny side of things, you got Culpeppers autograph. ;)

Love ya!! And lots of GREAT BIG HUGS coming to ya!

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home