Monday, April 04, 2005

The Magic of Disney

We just returned from our trip to Disney. It was the first for the kids and they were amazingly excited. We were able to see just about everything in the park in the close to 14 hours we spent there. Princess rode on her first roller coaster ride...wheeeeee... her laughter quickly turned to screams but she surprisingly wanted to go again, and again, and again!

Lil'Man was amazed throughout the entire day. He loved meeting all of the characters and went to them without any drawbacks. His favorite was Piglet, I didn't think he was going to let go of him!

Husker and I enjoyed watching their eyes light up and those priceless smiles. We're already planning trip #2 for this summer!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Aww! Piglet! I can just picture the kids faces. I can also picture Saira's face as to how she'd react to being there. I see her face and her mouth opened wide. She does that all the time now...lol

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home