Well, Shit On ME!
You know when you come to a point in your life where you think everyone is on the same level as you? You're happily married with children, you would like friends to do things with and finally find them... what do you do? Do you "treasure" them or do you just SHIT on them over and over?? Well, um, you certainly don't SHIT on people who have been true and sincere to you. You don't SHIT on people who have been there for you time and time again.
I just don't get it, how can one person cause so much chaos? And keep it hidden so well? Or is it me? Am I just the "SHITTING ON" type and I just never see it coming till I'm so covered in SHIT that I can't see straight?
There goes my friggin trust levels again, all because of ONE damn person. And what did I ever do to her? Not a damn thing. Now that I sit back and think about it the signs are all there, how could I have been so blind?
I just don't get it, how can one person cause so much chaos? And keep it hidden so well? Or is it me? Am I just the "SHITTING ON" type and I just never see it coming till I'm so covered in SHIT that I can't see straight?
There goes my friggin trust levels again, all because of ONE damn person. And what did I ever do to her? Not a damn thing. Now that I sit back and think about it the signs are all there, how could I have been so blind?








1 Comments:
You don't see that sign that says, "come shit on me! I love it!!". No wonder why you don't see it girl, it's on your backside. Take it off, tear it up and don't make a new one.
I'm sorry this sort of thing is constantly happening to you. You always know you have a true friend in me. I'm always here... :) And I do miss getting to talk to you like we always use to do. :(
Post a Comment
<< Home