Shake it, Shake it, Shake it
Today we ventured to one of the coolest parks in town for the first edition of Musicals by Me, a series of playdates we're hosting. The kids got to make Maracas today...how fun!! Although, I didn't pay too much attention and over 'gooped' the maracas so 10 hours later and they're still drying, and boy am I paying for it!!
"Mom, are they done?" "Mom, can we paint the maracas yet?" "Mom, I want to play with my Maracaaaaaaaaaaas!!!"
Ok note to self: Pre-goop the Maracas the night before.
<:> Edited to state: Two days later Maracas were still not completely dry. This may be a weekend project! <:>
"Mom, are they done?" "Mom, can we paint the maracas yet?" "Mom, I want to play with my Maracaaaaaaaaaaas!!!"
Ok note to self: Pre-goop the Maracas the night before.
<:> Edited to state: Two days later Maracas were still not completely dry. This may be a weekend project! <:>








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home