Tuesday, April 19, 2005

In the Mind of a PsychoMom - A Not-So-Short Story

Folks, this story just got shorter. This was my private blog, I don't have (or didn't have) an audiance, it wasn't meant for said "PsychoMom" to find and read, or for her daughter to read, etc..

I do feel regret posting the story, and it was done out of anger. Anger that my life has become a tale for laughter, a tale of hatred and a tale of bashing. I stooped to that level and I'm slowly climbing back up the ladder.

Sometimes we sway, sometimes we do things we shouldn't. We're human. A person has a right to defend themselves, a person has a right to the freedom of speech but sometimes we cross that line with blinders on.

Back to my personal blogging. I hope that my new audiance can delete my link and go on about your lives prior to being drug into the middle of a "feud".

Now, the "Supermom" has to go cook dinner for her kiddos!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home