Oh.My.God. She's SOOOO Adorable!!!
No one has any idea how much I love my daughter, well I deeply love all of my children, but Princess melts my heart every day. From the time she wakes up and comes running to find me "Mommy, Mommy, I'm up!" till the time she lays down for bed and squeezes me tightly and says "I love you so much Mommy"... I'm in awe!
My first daughter, growing up so fast, seems to learn a gazillion new things each day. She amazes me. I certainly couldn't have told you what a T-Rex looked like, how a butterfly escapes from his cacoon or in-depth details on how I should use my imagination like her. All this and only 4!
Last evening was one of those moments. The ones you want to record in your memory forever, the ones you want to vividly go back to daily.
She sweetly approaches me, takes my hand in hers and with a tilted head and gleeming eyes asks me, "Will you have this dance?"
The huge lump appears in my throat, the tear ducts are about to overflow (okay so I get caught up in the emotion) and I'm so honored that she chooses me for her dance. ME!
I proudly accept, bend down to my knees, take her hands into mine...and we dance.
My first daughter, growing up so fast, seems to learn a gazillion new things each day. She amazes me. I certainly couldn't have told you what a T-Rex looked like, how a butterfly escapes from his cacoon or in-depth details on how I should use my imagination like her. All this and only 4!
Last evening was one of those moments. The ones you want to record in your memory forever, the ones you want to vividly go back to daily.
She sweetly approaches me, takes my hand in hers and with a tilted head and gleeming eyes asks me, "Will you have this dance?"
The huge lump appears in my throat, the tear ducts are about to overflow (okay so I get caught up in the emotion) and I'm so honored that she chooses me for her dance. ME!
I proudly accept, bend down to my knees, take her hands into mine...and we dance.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home