The PJ's Have Left the Building
And they weren't alone... a pair of earrings have accompanied them.
How do clothes just disappear from your home? You only wear them to bed, and sometimes only once or twice a week. If you're like me you have dresser drawers dedicated to sleepwear!
So my favorite gray capris have walked out along with a cute Express hot pink mini-tee and a brand new pair of silver hoop earrings Husker bought me for our Anniversary. I'm pretty sure the earrings were taken...and I know it's been a while. But now I'm baffled that these PJ's are MIA!
Oh where, oh where could my cute PJ's be... oh where, oh where could they be?
How do clothes just disappear from your home? You only wear them to bed, and sometimes only once or twice a week. If you're like me you have dresser drawers dedicated to sleepwear!
So my favorite gray capris have walked out along with a cute Express hot pink mini-tee and a brand new pair of silver hoop earrings Husker bought me for our Anniversary. I'm pretty sure the earrings were taken...and I know it's been a while. But now I'm baffled that these PJ's are MIA!
Oh where, oh where could my cute PJ's be... oh where, oh where could they be?








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home