Howdy!
Not much has been going on around here. We've been busy looking for a house, not much luck. I've well-exteded my stay in the hotel, I'm done. Beyond done. Overdone.
The kids are doing great, I think they get a little stir-crazy at times... thank GOD for the playgroup!!
Husker is breezing through his training, which is good AND bad... meaning we might need to find a house much sooner and good because his pay gets marked up!
I've been doing a LOT of scrapbooking... it's saved my sanity!!!
The kids are doing great, I think they get a little stir-crazy at times... thank GOD for the playgroup!!
Husker is breezing through his training, which is good AND bad... meaning we might need to find a house much sooner and good because his pay gets marked up!
I've been doing a LOT of scrapbooking... it's saved my sanity!!!








2 Comments:
You know . . . There ARE two houses for sale on my street . . . not to mention, plenty in our neighborhood! :) Good luck with finding something soon! I don't know if I could do it for as long as you all have been. I can't believe you've had such issues with renting in the area you were looking recently.
I hope you find something soon. Glad Huskers trainings going good. Take Care!!
Post a Comment
<< Home