Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Um, Happy New Year to me... since I have a bunch of non-readers/posters!

Let's seem, my New Year "Resolutions" would be;

a. find a house
b. quit some bad habits
c. start up a business or at least do the plan
d. scrapbook a hellaofalot of pages
e. lose the last 10-15 lbs. of my 'after three babies' weight

4 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

First, Happy New Year!!! And second, you totally can do all 5 of those! YEP!!!

7:43 PM  
Blogger April said...

ACK, it just deleted my post when I went to sign in!

I wanted to tell you HAPPY NEW YEAR!! And, that I so appreciated the Christmas card you sent me. It will forever remain in my "inspiration" pile until I get my holiday album set up. I didn't get any cards out this year. I kept wanting to make them, and then it just didn't happen. :( I'm awful. BUT THANK YOU, anyhow! I really loved it.

I also wanted to mention about my blog, I didn't get tired of it, but when I switched versions, well . . . I didn't save how everything was. I thought it'd transfer everything, and it did not. SOOOO, whenever you'd like to work on it again for me, I'd really appreciate it! :D

7:45 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Happy New Year Java and Family!!!

I'm still here Java =) I so know you can do those to.
I need to figure out what my Resolutions will be.

11:29 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I hope you guys had a great New Year!!
I know you will accomplish your goals!! GOOD LUCK!!!

I can't wait to see your new home when you find it!!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home