Tuesday, January 09, 2007

From the Outside

Ever people-watch while you're driving or riding on the passenger side of the car? I am a total people-watcher! There are some weird people in our world. Better yet, there are some weird people that do really weird things. And from the outside of their little worlds they forget how retarded they look when people passing by watch what they're doing. I saw this man today outside of a business. He had his arms all the way up above his head pointed towards the awning of the windows. And he was wiggling his fingers, almost like a backwards wave (like a baby would do). Now, in his little world he could be completely justified in his weird-doing, but from my van he looked like a moron.

Sorry, that's all I got for you today. It has been such a long day and I'm exhausted. From house-hunting, playdate at the musuem and dinner with everyone afterwards my brain is fried!

2 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I hear ya....I am a people watcher too and have seen my fair share of weirdness!!
How did the house hunting go?

11:43 AM  
Blogger JC said...

LMAO I hear ya also. I wonder how many ppl thought I was a moron passing by..lol

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home