Friday, February 17, 2006

The Indicator

I lost my mucus plug last night. Labor is on it's way! I'm curious to know how much I've dilated and thinned out!

Last night wasn't a good night. I was miserable. I had leg cramps so bad. Husker did everything he could. I ended up taking 2 baths. He even boiled water for me because it wasn't hot enough in the bath. We were up till 4:30 this morning. I hate playing the guessing game. Now I just feel like I'm becoming a little annoying with the whole thing.

I've had some hard contractions this afternoon, nothing really consistant though. My mom still thinks the 28th is the day (1 of her 3 "predictions")...that's a full moon.

So, I'm going to just take it easy today. Husker is still 'nesting' today and cleaning up around the house...no complaints here!

TGIF!

6 Comments:

Blogger April said...

yuck, until 4:30?? Hang in there. I'm just hoping that when you need to get to the hospital, you're able to get there quickly. I don't think you'll hold out until the 28th either . . . I just don't. Maybe close, but the 28th is 10 days away. I say you hold out 7 at the longest.

6:07 PM  
Blogger JC said...

What a good hubby you have =) Be carefull taking to hot of a bath. I don't think you'll hold out that long either the 24th is a good day but don't even think you'll hold out that long. I am getting so excited for you all and can not wait to see pic's of that sweet little girl =)

6:17 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I can't wait to see her either!!
I don't think she will be a March baby! But then again they do some crazy things and love to surprise us..LOL
So funny Husker sounds like mY Hubby when I was about to have Sonshine!!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Thanks everyone!!

I know it's not good to take too hot of a bath, the kids bath (where I was) has that safety faucet so the water doesn't get very hot. It's the only tub, our bathroom has just a shower.

ScrappingMomma...my mom keeps saying the same thing. To make sure I have clean towels in the van! haha

Husker is off to work for the evening. :(

10:06 PM  
Blogger water said...

I doubt you will make it much longer! I hope everything goes great for ya!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Well, you know what happened with I lost my plug with Saira... had to run to the hospital, ASAP! LOL Cause it was TIME!!

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home