Cookies & Such Update
Holy Cow, all of the Muddy Buddies are gone... must make another batch to eat, I mean to give to Cubanita and my mom!! ;) Rum Balls are awesome as heck. Note: the key is letting them refrigerate for a few days! The Peppermint Brittle was mostly eaten at the Playgroup Party on Sunday, I managed to set a batch aside. Snickerdoodles turned out so good tonight. I made 3 and 1/2 dozen and the kids couldn't get enough of them!
I'm saving the Sugar Cookies for when my mom gets here so she can decorate with the kids. The Chocolate Chip are for my stepdad, so those will be made by the weekend also. Tomorrow are the Buckeyes.... double yum!
Buckeyes (aka: Peanut Butter Balls) made 12/21
Rum/Burbourn Balls made 12/18
Peppermint Brittlemade 12/17
Sugar Cookies
Snickerdoodlesmade 12/20
Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Cookie Turtles
Muddy Buddies made 12/16
Any requests before Thursday?
I'm saving the Sugar Cookies for when my mom gets here so she can decorate with the kids. The Chocolate Chip are for my stepdad, so those will be made by the weekend also. Tomorrow are the Buckeyes.... double yum!
Sugar Cookies
Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Cookie Turtles
Any requests before Thursday?








5 Comments:
I'll take one of each please. :)
I'm not sure if the chocolate chips in the Buckeyes would be good, to me...two different types of textures because you don't bake them. But hey, you make them however you wish and your heart is content!! LOL
Yeah, um....Candlelady, I'm sure they would be just yucky, I mean YUMMY after that trip!! LOL
Hahaha!! Haven't you heard? Cookies and Milk is the dud now. It's cheese and fine wine!!! hahaha
well, I guess I missed my snickerdoodles today, but the kids and I will be making them tomorrow for santa . . . NOW, if I could just find some of that seasoning that Pampered Chef sells that Cubanita uses on hers before then, we'll be all set! lol
ok then, I need the buckeyes recipe then. :) :) :)
Post a Comment
<< Home