Monday, December 19, 2005
30. Mom of 3 beautiful children; wife, sister, daughter. A Leo! Down to Earth and Open-Minded. Married to the most wonderful man who's very supportive, amazingly witty and very loving! I have 3 of the best kids in the world! They are the center of my life, I love every inch of them!!

Java Mama-Me.The Mom.The Wife.Love Java!
Husker-The Husband.The Dad.Handsome.Brilliant.Loving
Princess-6 yr. old Daughter.Smart.Amazingly Beautiful.Overly Thoughtful. My Sunshine
Lil'Buddy-3 1/2 yr. old Son.My Snuggler.Cuddler. Always Smiling.My Sunshine
SweetPea-1 yr old! The sweetest baby.Mama's Girl!!
- Party
- Whistle While You Work
- Buddhism
- Good News All Around!
- Pooped, Pooped, Pooped!!
- What's PurpleMama Smokin'?
- Cookies & Sweets
- New Link
- Quote of the Day
- In the Thoughts of a Stranger!








3 Comments:
Why dont'cha print it and frame it? :) I need one of those. Wish my printer had more ink. I'd print it for my friend here and give it to her for Christmas...framed of course...LOL
That is cute..that would work well in my home too..lol!
I need that for my kitchen to =)
Post a Comment
<< Home