Party
Sunday we had our Playgroup Christmas Party! We had a new location that we rented, it was really awesome! With our rental, we also got a 'helper'! She was so nice. She helped carry things in, help with setup, she had all of the tables set up and decorated, and she stayed the entire time helping with whatever we needed...how awesome!
We had tons of yummy food and desserts. The kids made several different types of ornaments, colored Christmas pages and other crafts. The Moms did our usual Ornament Exchange and all of the kids got to participate in a Gift Exchange as well! It really was a great night and everyone commented on how much they really liked this new spot better than our usual one!
The party ended just after 7pm, so we packed up and cleaned after ourselves. LadyBug's daughter came home with us, it was last minute so took a little trip to their house. She'll be staying till Thursday!! Princess was so excited, she was literally jumping up and down. They have been SO cute playing together. We should have lots of fun the next few days! :) On the way home I ate almost an entire box of chocolates (:D Thanks to Di!!) I swear...I almost have it completely empty! lol And the ornament ..... oh my gosh I was laughing so hard, because my mouth was stuffed with chocolate when I read it!!!!! How funny!
Today I'm just taking it easy. I woke up pretty sore. My back and hips/legs have been bothering me, especially when I've laid in the same position all night. Lots of cleaning up to do. We're also still in negotiations with the house, it's a hard time of the year to buy, with the Holidays all around! Wish us luck!!
We had tons of yummy food and desserts. The kids made several different types of ornaments, colored Christmas pages and other crafts. The Moms did our usual Ornament Exchange and all of the kids got to participate in a Gift Exchange as well! It really was a great night and everyone commented on how much they really liked this new spot better than our usual one!
The party ended just after 7pm, so we packed up and cleaned after ourselves. LadyBug's daughter came home with us, it was last minute so took a little trip to their house. She'll be staying till Thursday!! Princess was so excited, she was literally jumping up and down. They have been SO cute playing together. We should have lots of fun the next few days! :) On the way home I ate almost an entire box of chocolates (:D Thanks to Di!!) I swear...I almost have it completely empty! lol And the ornament ..... oh my gosh I was laughing so hard, because my mouth was stuffed with chocolate when I read it!!!!! How funny!
Today I'm just taking it easy. I woke up pretty sore. My back and hips/legs have been bothering me, especially when I've laid in the same position all night. Lots of cleaning up to do. We're also still in negotiations with the house, it's a hard time of the year to buy, with the Holidays all around! Wish us luck!!








3 Comments:
Hope everything goes well with the house and I am glad ya'll had fun at the party. Sorry all my ordinments were girly!!
GOOD LUCK WITH THE HOUSE!!!!!!
Sounds like a great party!!
Good luck with the house =)
Post a Comment
<< Home