Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Baby Stuff

*This post is created merely to 'log' the items that I have found that I like. Feel free to post any opinions or reviews you may have!



Stroller
Zippy by Inglesina
Features:
• Five-point safety harness
• Four-position recline; full recline for infants
• Easy one-hand fold; locks and stands when folded; carrying handle
• All-terrain, front-swivel wheels; rear brakes; all-wheel suspension
• Canopy with large peekaboo window; adjusts for full sun protection
• Parent cupholder
• Accommodates any infant car seat
• Equipped with EasyClip universal car seat attachment system
• Removable underseat mesh storage basket
• Bumper bar hinges open for easy access to your baby
• Rear footplate for standing toddler
• Removable, washable seat padding
• Open dimensions: 34"L x 21"W x 40"H; folded: 39"L x 14"W
• Weighs 20 lbs.

The Highchair I've picked out is the Prima Pappa Diner by Peg Perego. I'm still working on the car seat. I haven't decided if I want to get an Infant Car Seat or a Convertible Seat. Which did you start out with? We always went with the Infant seat up to 20 pounds or so then switched, but really the Convertible seats make much more sense, they go from infant to 100 pounds in most products.

I think with this baby I may get a Nursing Nest. I love my Boppy so this will be for the bed, since I'm sure the baby will co-sleep. I've never been too crazy about the slings as carriers but with two kids to keep up with already, this is an option. The one I really like is the Sidecar Sling.

I can't wait till after the new year and really get into baby shopping!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger water said...

Apple Juice hated the infant carrier so we moved her to a convertable at 3 weeks, I personally hate carrying a baby in the carseat. Chubs outgrew the infant carrier at 3.5 months (she was already 20 lbs). I would much rather take 'em out and put them in a sling. I loved my sling you always have a blanket for private nursing, I would also use the bjorn. I loved my prima highchair, but now I just use a seat that hooks onto the chair it reclines and everything, Chubs prefers to be part of the family (I sold my prima before leaving San Diego, I was over having a chair take up room). I know I suggested it before but I would look into the bassinet that hooks up to the bed. I had this and loved it because Chubs was right there, but when the big girls or Flyboy were in bed I wasn't worried about the baby. As she got bigger and could move a little more I was less anxious about the girls being in bed with the baby.
JMO~you do not have to listen at all!!!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I feel the same way about the carrier... I never carried it because it was either too heavy or it was just a hassle! :) I'm really, really leaning towards a sling! The one I posted is really cute. I could probably just make one myself since I sew.

I still need to look into the bassinet that hooks to the bed, you and I think Blue suggested that. Cubanita has a bassinet she may loane me to see how that works also....

Man, so much to think about (and this is baby #3 lol).

4:13 PM  
Blogger water said...

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/601-2533613-6064113?asin=B0007WAHUO&AFID=Froogle&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001

there's a link to one similar to the one I had with Chubs, my good friend let me borrow hers but she found it for $50 somewhere. I loved the storage under and that it hooked onto the bed so I just had to flop my boob into it rather than taking her out!!

7:17 PM  
Blogger JC said...

They are all cute I had a carrier and it was a hassle but the sling looks interesting =)I loved shopping for Little Guys stuff.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

That green is the exact color of the "theme" we're going with, along with the baby blue! It's a perfect color combo and I'm finding lots of things in those colors :) hehe

Okay so I really want the sling now!

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home