Saturday, November 05, 2005

Step Aside Bree!

If you're a Desperate Housewife fan then you're fully aware of the different personalities each character in the show represents. A few months back there was a poll that you could take to find out which one represented YOU! So, I took the poll...I wasn't surprised to find that I'm definitely a Bree!

I'm a Neurotic Perfectionist, I'm Organized, I like to Plan, Plan, Plan, I tend to always take Charge, I can be Bossy at times :( and I take Pride in EVERYTHING I do!

Now, I wouldn't say I go as FAR as her character with some things because I do have a lazy nature at times. I think if I had the means to do things exactly the way I wanted then Bree would definitely have some competition! :)

Last night I start cleaning. Princess' room is a disaster! That room drives me nuts. She has TOO much! We still haven't found a bedroom suit for her that both Husker and I like. So I help her clean the jungle! We actually unload a huge box that was sitting there, clean up, vacuum, hang pictures and then that's when it started... her entertainment center had been colored on (uhh hum, by Lil'Buddy of course) so I grab the pint of paint. It didn't stop just there....I did the walls, the baseboards, the doorways! Husker laughed hysterically at me because he KNOWS!! LOL

Anyway, I have company coming today! Hooray! Two friends are coming to visit me in Swampville. We're going to the Scrapbook Store and to Lunch at a cute little Café next door in the little downtown area. I'm so excited to have company, I'm like a little kid today having friends over!!

Thank you guys for coming to visit me, you've totally made my day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

Isn't it a little early to be nesting, LOL

><(((*>

8:39 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

You already had plans, didn't you??!?!! Husker wasn't up for the Sea & Sky thing this year. It was really a very last minute plan! lol
Any other time you KNOW you're welcome anywhere, anytime! :D

12:49 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Cubanita, you know they have your vehicle picture and your picture posted in ALL cars now... they're are on the lookout for you! LOL That town made out last night! haha

Purple...I had a great time! I'm excited about Jan!!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

OMG it's DECEMBER... DECEMBER! I have no idea what's going on in January! hahahaaa!!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home