Fall Favorites
I love this time of year! I have so many favorite things about Fall!
Holidays! Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas (though, Christmas falls in Winter, it's still part of the Fall Holidays to me!)
Hot Cocoa! Oh yum! I love a huge cup of homemade Cocoa! Add a Peppermint or Cinnamon Stick with Whipped Cream!
Clothes! Turtle Necks, Coats, Fuzzy Socks...what could be more comfy?
Pies! There are so many pies that just accentuate Fall! Pecan Pie, Derby Pie, Chess Pies, Pumpkin Pie...Pies and Fall go hand in hand!
Chocolates, Cookies & Candies! Christmas Cookies, Peanut Butter Balls, Bourbon Balls, Gingerbread Men, Chocolate Covered Pretzels!
Acorn Squash with Butter and Brown Suagar! Yum!
I think I could go on and on all day!!
Holidays! Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas (though, Christmas falls in Winter, it's still part of the Fall Holidays to me!)
Hot Cocoa! Oh yum! I love a huge cup of homemade Cocoa! Add a Peppermint or Cinnamon Stick with Whipped Cream!
Clothes! Turtle Necks, Coats, Fuzzy Socks...what could be more comfy?
Pies! There are so many pies that just accentuate Fall! Pecan Pie, Derby Pie, Chess Pies, Pumpkin Pie...Pies and Fall go hand in hand!
Chocolates, Cookies & Candies! Christmas Cookies, Peanut Butter Balls, Bourbon Balls, Gingerbread Men, Chocolate Covered Pretzels!
Acorn Squash with Butter and Brown Suagar! Yum!
I think I could go on and on all day!!








4 Comments:
I can't wait for the cookie exchanges to start. I love COOKIES and brownies and all the homemade stuff!
Oh yummy!! All those deserts would be so good with my coffee right now..LOL
YAAY I love fall too!!
Ohio smells so crisp and fresh in the fall!!! And so many different colors!!!
YAAY BRING ON THE FALL....HEHE!!
The Fall and the holidays are the best time of year.
Yes Yes Yes... want to host it this year????
Post a Comment
<< Home