Sunday, November 06, 2005
30. Mom of 3 beautiful children; wife, sister, daughter. A Leo! Down to Earth and Open-Minded. Married to the most wonderful man who's very supportive, amazingly witty and very loving! I have 3 of the best kids in the world! They are the center of my life, I love every inch of them!!

Java Mama-Me.The Mom.The Wife.Love Java!
Husker-The Husband.The Dad.Handsome.Brilliant.Loving
Princess-6 yr. old Daughter.Smart.Amazingly Beautiful.Overly Thoughtful. My Sunshine
Lil'Buddy-3 1/2 yr. old Son.My Snuggler.Cuddler. Always Smiling.My Sunshine
SweetPea-1 yr old! The sweetest baby.Mama's Girl!!
- I got a HAIRCUT!!
- Step Aside Bree!
- Fall Favorites
- From Thumblina's Blog
- Post-Halloween Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Anyone in need??
- Baby News!
- Bumpity Bump Bump!
- Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet!
- What a Happy Day!!!








5 Comments:
What the hell is that supposed to mean?? I HAVE been a good girl!!
:p [nananaana-naaaahhhhhhhh]
lmbo!! Yes, you are in need!! Good choice, too! they're adorable ;)
I'll take pink please Santa. :) :)
LOL..You gals are killen me!! THOSE ARE ADORABLE!!!! Green for me please...if Java Mama took the last one then I will take Black..HEHEHE
Thumb!!!!!!!! LMAO!!
Post a Comment
<< Home