Thursday, October 13, 2005

Our Anniversary Day

Well our day didn't start off to be the greatest, Husker was called in for the 1st shift which meant my entire day had to be rearranged! When I heard the phone ring I got up, he had just gotten home from work and was going right back in. He obviously had been shopping at the crack of dawn! There were beautiful flowers in a vase on the dining table along with my gifts and a card. He really can be the sweetest man! After he got home around 3pm he had a little time to nap before heading out on our date.

We dropped the kids off at LadyBugs house and went to the movies. We saw 'The History of Violence'...it was a good movie, and something to watch without the kids. Afterwards we headed to P.F. Changs for dinner. It was actually really cheap! We thought it was going to be really pricey but it was a bit disappointing that it wasn't! LOL We ordered the Chicken Lettuce Wraps to start. Those were super! Since it is Family Style dining we were able to share our dishes. Husker ordered the Mongolian Beef and I ordered the Mango Chicken. After dinner we headed to the Cheesecake Factory for cheesecake!! :) Yum!

We picked up the kiddos, they had a blast with LadyBug and the kids. (Thank you for watching them!) The ride home wasn't bad, I picked up a coffee and drove home while the rest of the van snoozed away!

Today Husker is off and is out doing yardwork. I have some design orders that were sent through last night and paid for so I'll have a busy afternoon!!

3 Comments:

Blogger water said...

I love PF Changs there were 2 in San Diego and I used to go about once a month!! The girls LOVE it! Have a great day again today!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Glad y'all had a great date! Sorry he got called in. He sure is working alot lately!

8:44 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

I am so glad to hear you all got a night out and had a blast!!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home