Monday, October 24, 2005

The SW Trip

SeaWorld was a hit. My kids had a great time and enjoyed the park, mostly trick or treating! There were some miscommunication problems with the group of us there but I guess that happens with some groups. I had expected that we'd all stay together and do everything together... SeaWorld is a small park, you pretty much see/do everything in a day or less. And our 'group' didn't get to ride the rides because of the weather conditions. But anyway, we had a great time and enjoyed the Family Outing! We had an awesome dinner at Bennigans...I can't say it enough: Monté Cristo's ROCK!!!! Thanks for a nice, yet comical dinner Stampy & Family and Cubanita & Family!

I was beat at the end of the day, completely GONE! I had started getting Braxton Hicks really bad. My cervix felt like it was 10 feet wide and the cramping was really starting to hurt. After that shower and hitting the bed, I was OUT!
We pretty much knew we weren't getting up early so we got an extended checkout time and left the hotel around 12:30pm. We stayed in Orlando most of the afternoon, had breakfast and did a little shopping.

I got home around 9pm last night. Completely exhausted, drained, wore out, beat...ya get the picture?!?! Today I can't say I'm doing much of anything. It's cold as #(@^* outside!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

We had fun, too! Wish we coulda spent more time together, maybe walkie talkies woulda helped? That way we coulda all talked to eachother at the same time! LOL

12:51 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Sounds like a great time!!
I wish they never got rid of our Sea World =(

2:39 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Uhhhhhhh you had a SeaWorld in OH??? LOL!!!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Actually we all did want to do the same things and were willing to do them all at the same time. It's okay, we had a fabulous time I just wish I hadn't spent so much time worrying about when to meet you guys or where or if, etc..

The six of us really enjoyed hanging out and spending the time together!!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home