Wow, it's Tuesday?
Tuesday already...the week will be over before I know it. It's 11:33am and everyone in my house is still snoozing except me (thanks Thumb! )
I wanted to go crop today, see what their little class is all about but, of course I slept too late. I could probably go crop later, without a class.
I can't believe September is almost over. Fall is here, Halloween is here...eekkk, then it'll be Princess' 5th Birthday, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I feel the pressure to go shop today! :)
I wanted to go crop today, see what their little class is all about but, of course I slept too late. I could probably go crop later, without a class.
I can't believe September is almost over. Fall is here, Halloween is here...eekkk, then it'll be Princess' 5th Birthday, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I feel the pressure to go shop today! :)








1 Comments:
According to my gaga ticker (where I entered my due date and it counts down) says I have 25 weeks left! ekkk!
Post a Comment
<< Home