NAHUNTA!!!!!
What a f'ing Nahunta! OMG.... Kitty Brent is the biggest POS in my book right now. I found out today that she has taken not just all of Jax-Park's ideas, but our entire calendar of events AND all of our Admin Files for her own group.
Be original would ya? Come up with your own files, your own calendar events and for God's sake could ya put them on different days than ours?
What type of person is she? Man, I knew she was a little coo-coo but now she's just plain f'ing NUTS!!!!!
NUHUNTA!!!!!!
Be original would ya? Come up with your own files, your own calendar events and for God's sake could ya put them on different days than ours?
What type of person is she? Man, I knew she was a little coo-coo but now she's just plain f'ing NUTS!!!!!
NUHUNTA!!!!!!








3 Comments:
Don't let the psychos bother you. She is very weird in a scary way. She is only stealing from the best!! :)
I'm so sorry she's doing this! I'm pissed off and I'm still not over the other one stealing from us. Ugh!
Go Flower! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home