Wednesday, September 14, 2005

How'd they get so sweet??

I just had to post about this. My sweet, sweet son just melts my heart! Today he comes into the bathroom as I'm getting dressed. He comes in, sits on the toilet seat and then hops up and points to my underwear;

Lil'Buddy - "I like you panties, Mommy".
Me - "Thank you sweetie"


I finish brushing my teeth and bend over to rinse and he touches my back;

Lil'Buddy - "I like you back, Mommy".
Me - "Aw, thanks Buddy"


I stand back up and he starts rubbing my belly;

Lil'Buddy - "I like you Baby, Mommy".
Me - "Awwwwwwwwwww, Buddy, that's so sweet, thank you!"


He's only 2! Newly turned 2. He's been my sweet Lil'Buddy since he was born but man oh man, he just tops himself everyday!

Now Princess on the other hand, she's sweeter than sugar! There's nothing she wouldn't do to help me or her Daddy. She even calls me 'Sugar Momma' cause she tells me I'm the sweet one! LMAO!!

They're just so darn sweet and I love them so much!!! I can't wait to have Baby #3, he/she will probably be my little devil! haha!

4 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Awww, what a sweetie! I'm sure baby#3 will be just as sweet as his/her big brother and sister are.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

That's to darn sweet! I think #3 will be the sweetest of them all. :)

4:50 PM  
Blogger water said...

There is one in every family, but you already have Husker, right?! No I am sure the baby will be great!

7:37 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

AWW How cute!!
That melted my heart too..HEHE
I love when Sonshine comes up and says sweet things...It is the best thing ever!!
#3 will be awesome too just you wait and see!!!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home