Now that, that's out....
I'm feeling much better today. I'm not going to let that person ruin my days anymore. She's a poser, a fake, a known liar and has really bad hair. If anything, I just feel sorry for her. Whomever joins her group will find out how she is, and do you think a bunch of new people are going to let her son get away with the biting? Don't think so.
So, today I'm going out by myself. I'm doing some shopping and then heading to the scrapbook store. I do wish I had a friend to go with me but it's okay, I will probably get more done in my scrapbook! :)
Have a great Wednesday everyone!!
So, today I'm going out by myself. I'm doing some shopping and then heading to the scrapbook store. I do wish I had a friend to go with me but it's okay, I will probably get more done in my scrapbook! :)
Have a great Wednesday everyone!!








3 Comments:
Have fun it should only take about 2.5 hours to do everything in town!! hehe, I am with LB come rescue us from the hubbys who don' understand!!
Awww, I wish you lived close, I coulda gone! Hubby's on leave to get some stuff done around here (and he just needed a break from the idiots he works with), so he's been helping with Princess.
Glad you feel better today!
Hope you had a great time shopping..And don't let anyone getcha down =)
Post a Comment
<< Home