Monday, September 19, 2005

When it rains it pours...

I know I feel like all I've done is bitched and complained on my blog lately. I really have had some great times. Friday was a blast, Saturday was a lot of fun...then I had to come back to reality.

Remember all of that MM crap? Well apparently they're having a discussion with Thumblina about it all. And it just really pissed me off when I read KH's emails. I just hate when people make assumptions about someone they don't know!

Telling people that I made members feel that they would be in trouble if they didn't attend the Anniversary party. Come on, what am I? The Playgroup Police? Get the f#&@ real people.

One of her paragraphs from the email was...

"I do think it is sad that Mary had no interest in doing EVERYTHING possible (hence spreading the word about trying to help the people of Katrina in a completely different way) - but that doesn't mean I hate her or you, or am against you or wish ill will to fall upon you. I just think it is sad, and I am not in agreement, but people are different, and I am entitled to my opinion. Actually, I think it is unbelievable that Mary chose to not help others, by simply forwarding an email or spreading the word to her group. And because of that, I do not want to be associated with her. I really hope that she never finds herself in a state of emergency and someone who has the potential to help, just says nah..."

Okay dumbass, first of all I moved and have a new email address. Secondly I donated items to the Katrina Relief as well as many, many other JP members! Even if I had received her email why would I send it to the playroup when we were making our own efforts? Wouldn't she had seen that I never received it when Comcast returned the email as undeliverable? I feel what she said was just horrible!

There's a lot more but it's just not worth it. Then today at the mall playdate one of our members was there to meet another group, which is fine... but what bothers me is she sat down with JP members and pretty much badmouthed us and the group (which means I was badmouthed). I just don't get it. If you feel that way just leave. No one is ever left out of anything group related. Yet she feels it's "Catty and Cliquish".

Well I got that off my chest. I did reply to KH because I think she's just plain stupid and has no right to talk about me the way she did and make her assumptions.

I hate this drama shit. Thank God it only comes in bouts.... once this goes away I'll get a good 4-6 month break! LOL!

3 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

I don't understand why people are like that! And she never even said 1 word to me today when I got there. I sat down next to her, smiled at her and her son and she just ignored me and then walked away.

5:20 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Well that is just shi**y!
Ofcourse I know none of the mentioned people but they sound very rude and childish!
I hope you do have a break, it would be nice to never deal with that again though!!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Thanks guys....

I got it all off my chest and have felt SO much better since! I'm not going to let this stuff bother me anymore, I just can't!!!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home