Twas a good day
Today was a good day...I woke earlier than usual to get ready for TLC (Toddler Learning curriculum) that is on Thursdays. This week it happened to be on the same side of town as our usual Thursday mall Playdate. So we head to TLC and the kids learn all about Spiders, the letter "S" and the number 8 (spiders have 8 legs). Ms. Kathleen had her guitar out and played songs for the kids. We had circle time, storytime, and craft time. It was so great and the kids just loved it. It was nice to have so many there, I think it helps encourage them to learn when they see their peers excitement too.
Afterwards we went to the mall playdate for playtime and lunch. I had Hovan for lunch... Turkey, Ham & Vegetarian Rolls, Greek Salad and Crackers... YUM!!! My new favorite lunch spot! :)
The kids rode the train and then we did some shopping.
I went to coffee night at one of the bookstores with a few other girls from the group. I looked through conception and baby books, name books and of course the celeb magazine garb, we had lots of laughs... it was nice to get out without worry about the kids. Husker's first night of "sitting" the kids since he went to Philly!
Now, if I can just get through all of this bullshit with a certain member in the group I think I may have a good day tomorrow!!
Afterwards we went to the mall playdate for playtime and lunch. I had Hovan for lunch... Turkey, Ham & Vegetarian Rolls, Greek Salad and Crackers... YUM!!! My new favorite lunch spot! :)
The kids rode the train and then we did some shopping.
I went to coffee night at one of the bookstores with a few other girls from the group. I looked through conception and baby books, name books and of course the celeb magazine garb, we had lots of laughs... it was nice to get out without worry about the kids. Husker's first night of "sitting" the kids since he went to Philly!
Now, if I can just get through all of this bullshit with a certain member in the group I think I may have a good day tomorrow!!








2 Comments:
Awww, I had fun, too! Sorry about all the crap you have to put up with!
I had a great time! Glad you could make it out to the OP.
><(((*>
Post a Comment
<< Home