My Sweet Lil'Man
Yesterday Lil'Man <-- he is the original you know...had an Orthopedic appointment to make sure the reset of his distal radius was healing properly. He quitely went with the nurse for his x-ray and we headed back to the room where the doctor gave us the news that everything was going great. Bad news is that he wants to go ahead and keep the cast on for another 4 weeks. So the big day of removal is September 12th.
Last night as Lil'Man and I lay on the couch watching TV, snuggling up together we talk about his cast.
Me: "Does your arm hurt? Does the cast hurt you?"
Lil'Man: Shakes head with quite an assurance and says, "Nope".
Me: "Does it make your arm itchy?"
Lil'Man: "Nope"
Me: "Well, we'll go have it taken off in about 4 weeks, okay?"
Lil'Man: "I go see de doc-tor and he take my cast off?"
Me: "Yep"
Lil'Man: "No more pictures?"
Me: "Nope"
He turns to me and throws that bright green cast around my neck and gives me the biggest hug! That was good news to my Lil'Man!!
Last night as Lil'Man and I lay on the couch watching TV, snuggling up together we talk about his cast.
Me: "Does your arm hurt? Does the cast hurt you?"
Lil'Man: Shakes head with quite an assurance and says, "Nope".
Me: "Does it make your arm itchy?"
Lil'Man: "Nope"
Me: "Well, we'll go have it taken off in about 4 weeks, okay?"
Lil'Man: "I go see de doc-tor and he take my cast off?"
Me: "Yep"
Lil'Man: "No more pictures?"
Me: "Nope"
He turns to me and throws that bright green cast around my neck and gives me the biggest hug! That was good news to my Lil'Man!!








2 Comments:
Awww, that's so sweet! I'm glad everything seems to be healing well!
Aww! What a sweetie!
Post a Comment
<< Home