New Desk Hunt!
I'm getting a new desk (I have to sell Husker's first...well it's my old desk, so it's his handmedown...anyone need a desk, anyone? anyone?). He's going to get my Armoire for his computer since our bedroom has a different layout with multiple windows, it'll fit better. Plus, I think we're both tired of the big/bulky furniture!
So the desk I want is very simple, a plain writing desk. Simple, yet elegant.
Right now I'm pondering two...


Which do you like best?
So the desk I want is very simple, a plain writing desk. Simple, yet elegant.
Right now I'm pondering two...


Which do you like best?








3 Comments:
I like the top one because it has a keyboard tray, but I like the color of the bottom one.
They do have some similar to the Esinhower (darker wood) with the keyboard drawer. Hmm.... I'll look some more!
OH MAN! How come I couldn't find anything like those when I was desk hunting at Christmas time...lol I like them both. But I think the wood color one would probably work best with your furniture. :) But the white one is cute and danty looking.
oh my, I wouldn't know where to put all my crap if I had a desk like that though...LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home