Back in Business!
The Cable-Guy was here today to bring me my new cable modem! I finally have everything hooked up, except for the phone, I left the Ethernet cord at the apartment so I'm still using my cell.
I'm going to paint the living room tonight, I decided just to paint one wall...as an accent wall. I wanted to paint squares or stripes on the other walls but Husker frowned on it. So I will just have to wait till we buy, then I can do all of those "crazy things"!
Today was a lazy day, I didn't do too much other than cleaning. I finally washed the filth off of one of the end tables I got from an ex-friend. When I got them from her (for free because there's no way I would have paid $$ for the POS tables) there was a visable attempt to 'white wash' them but with a rustic orange paint (blah) so I had to wash it off to get them back to the original stain. It was too much work so I stopped at one end table and the coffee table.
Tonight Husker needs a haircut...it's long overdue, he's starting to fit in here! Ekk!
I'm going to paint the living room tonight, I decided just to paint one wall...as an accent wall. I wanted to paint squares or stripes on the other walls but Husker frowned on it. So I will just have to wait till we buy, then I can do all of those "crazy things"!
Today was a lazy day, I didn't do too much other than cleaning. I finally washed the filth off of one of the end tables I got from an ex-friend. When I got them from her (for free because there's no way I would have paid $$ for the POS tables) there was a visable attempt to 'white wash' them but with a rustic orange paint (blah) so I had to wash it off to get them back to the original stain. It was too much work so I stopped at one end table and the coffee table.
Tonight Husker needs a haircut...it's long overdue, he's starting to fit in here! Ekk!








3 Comments:
I'm so glad you're back online! When you gonna have a playdate up there?
Hell you know no one will drive up here for a playdate....at least I'm not getting my expectations up.
Princess, however, has asked me to have a playdate at the McD's ... LOL she said it needs to be next week! haha
LOL! Yea, if they won't drive to Orange Park, they probably won't drive to Georgia! I'd go, I'd probably need to carpool so I don't get so lonely (and lost), though. Sailor says I could get lost in a straight tunnel.
Post a Comment
<< Home