Monday, August 22, 2005

Pissy and Mean

I'm in a piss poor mood today and I've been just downright mean. I can't help it, actually I'm sure I could but I'm aggrivated and just don't care who I piss off.
Today I finally said 'no more' and emailed 6 playgroup members a notice and so far have unsub'd 3 of them. I'm tired of lurkers. I'm tired of being taken advantage of. I'm tired of the whole thing being unappreciated. As of today, 'no more'.

Gosh that sounds really harsh and I don't want it to. I'm moody and I think moving has done it to me. There's so much crap left at our apartment and I have no energy to drive over and load up just to drive back here again in the wee morning hours. It looks like we have two more trips we'll have to make to get everything because we don't have the Uhaul.

I think I'll just shower and go grocery shopping, maybe that will get me in a better mood. I need to see my friends too... I miss them!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Thanks girlie, but we are doing the rest tonight and tomorrow night. Husker wants the inspection done before the weekend! :)

4:25 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'd rather have a small active group than a big group of lurkers, and you're not near as harsh as I am! LOL I don't even give notices in my group, I just start unsubbing.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home