Tuesday, August 23, 2005

On the bright side...

Today seems to be a much better day, I awoke in a great mood, fixed breakfast for my kiddos and self, checked emails, chatted with some friends and just finished unpacking the load of boxes piled high in the van. (don't worry they were all small and mostly light things, I left the heavy boxes untouched) :)

But I have this confession of a possible obsession I just realized I may have. Should one person actually have 5 boxes of bathroom stuff to unpack? Large boxes mind you. I have enough stuff to stock Bath & Body Works. Most of it I haven't seen or used in a year or longer. It.Must.Stop.

I think I'll go through and take out all of the shampoos, conditioners, soaps, lotions, etc.. that I haven't used in more than 6 mos. and yard sale them. And for now on I will use up what I have and buy only when needed. That sounds logical, right? Or I could just not buy anything until all of this stock is gone. Which sounds best to you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

I'd use what you've got and try really really hard not to buy anymore. LOL

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home