Saturday, July 02, 2005

Group's First Crop

Tonight was our playgroup's scrapbooking sub-group's first official crop! <-- That was a mouth full!!

I had such a great time! I went with a goal; 8 pages. I had my paper and photos ready for 8 but I decided on re-printing out the pictures for one of the 2-page layouts. They are really important photos (4 Generations; Grandma, Mom, Me & Princess) and the quality wasn't too great. Hopefully I can get those soon and finish the layouts I have in mind. Tonight I decided that I didn't like a lot of the paper that I have after all. That will probably get me in trouble.

Unhappy with paper = lots of shopping!

I did get a beautiful set today at Michaels, from Anna Griffin, the perfect pastels with elegance for a girl!

Anyway, I had a wonderful time. I even won a gift card to a local scrapbooking store. Yipee!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

I had fun, too! I might be up for some shopping if you want company! I didn't get as much done last night, though. I was just in a mood and didn't really feel like it. I did get 2 pages done, but I'd planned on getting much more done!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I want to do more this week, I realized I need to get a cutter!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I wanna do more, too! I've accepted the 2 pages a week challenge. I just went shopping and got lots of paper and some stickers and vellum phrases and quotes. Can't wait to get to work!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Ooooo, scrapbook shopping! That is so much fun. I did that a couple of days and managed to keep myself out of trouble, by not spending alot. :)

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home