Thursday, May 26, 2005

Madness and Mayhem

Today was a fun day, other than being hump-day, it was playdate at the house, day. Babysitting five kids, day. Never getting a moment to sit, day. Stevie (inside joke) and Baby R came over to play, so Baby makes six!

It was fun, I have to admit. Coming from a large family, I enjoy the constant running, jibber-jabber and pitter-patter around a house. The kids played, drew art with chalks, ate. Ate. And ate again. lol! By 6pm, we were down to three and a close of the day was in sight. Stevie and Baby R left for home around 7pm and Husker showed up from work around 7:15pm.

Watched American Idol...can I just say WOOHOO GIRLS ROCK?! GO CARRIE! I have been a big fan of Carrie since the beginning. I'm just sad that I didn't get the AI Crown this season...but I will humbly bow to Nikki! :)

I really want to catch some Zzzz's early tonight so I made a drink. I rarely EVER drink at home, especially alone but we had these small Airlines type bottles of Rum from last Saturday's Cocktail party that looked really yummy!

Here's my closing for the night:

Princess joins me over at my desk. "Momma, can I have a drink?"...and before I can answer she picks my glass off the desk and proceeds to drink!

"NO!" I exclaimed, "You can't drink that". "But, why, I'm thirsty", Princess answers.

"Because, it's only for Mommy, it may make you sick or go to sleep, it has Mommy magic in it".

Oh well, we don't want to go to sleep now do we? She happily declines the drink.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Don't worry, you'll have no lil kiddos to steal your drinks tonight! Yay! Can't wait!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home