Cruisin' with the girls
Last night was our monthly Moms Night Out!! We voted to go on the Sun Cruz Casino. Thumblina, Blondie, LadyBug, Crappie (soon to be renamed) and I set sail for a night of gambling. Unfortunately I have a head cold so cruising didn't settle too well with me. I tried to make the most of it, kept a smile on my face and my head held high. I didn't want to ruin the night for everyone else!The clock struck twelve and it was Blondie's birthday! I felt horrible -- okay, I know you'll read this so just know I did feel bad that I forgot and should have brought something for you!
We had a very fun and eventful night. Everyone came out ahead $$-wise and one even with a broken toe! Ahhh, the adventures of our wonderful group...it gets better every day!! Ahoy!
We had a very fun and eventful night. Everyone came out ahead $$-wise and one even with a broken toe! Ahhh, the adventures of our wonderful group...it gets better every day!! Ahoy!








2 Comments:
I didn't expect anything, don't worry about it! I was totally joking about the whole "What do I get" thing, I just wanted freebies from the casino! LOL I wasn't even planning to go until an hour before I had to be there, and we didn't go out for my bday, we went out for MNO. Seriously, even if it was for my bday, I don't want anything, I just like to go out and have fun! :)
Oh, and I had fun, too! And I didn't even break anything! LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home