Do you smell it?
Do you smell it? It's the scent of burning flesh. I've resorted to tanning. Sure, I know it's bad for me. Sure, I know that I'm cooking my internal organs. Can't I just do it for a little while to achieve that perfect glowing tan? Ahhh sure! So, they have this deal, 5 days of tanning for $5, can't beat that! Anywho, I'll see how it goes. I haven't tanned since I was 17 and getting ready for Prom! I certainly didn't miss the after-smell!
I figure since I'm not making it to the Beach Playdates weekly like I wanted that I would tan for a little bit to make up for it. It wasn't bad, I did get a little red on the bum and chest, seems to be setting in nicely though! :)
If anything, it was worth the 20 minutes of absolute complete serenity!
I figure since I'm not making it to the Beach Playdates weekly like I wanted that I would tan for a little bit to make up for it. It wasn't bad, I did get a little red on the bum and chest, seems to be setting in nicely though! :)
If anything, it was worth the 20 minutes of absolute complete serenity!








1 Comments:
ewww, you stinky thing you...LOL YOU ARE GOING to get cancer chick! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home