Our Christmas
It was about as nice as it could be. On Christmas Eve we met Cuba and her girls at the movies and watched Night at the Museum. That was a cute movie! After the movie we had dinner at Jackie Lee's China Bistro. We pigged out!! I had the Moo Shu Chicken....mmm! We came back to the hotel and we opened all our gifts. We usually wait till Christmas morning and let them open just one on the Eve but with Husker working we decided to go ahead. The kids got all kinds of toys and clothes and they seem really happy with everything they received.
I had a great Christmas! I got the uber cool Breville epsresso machine! woohoo! Here's what Husker and the kids got me...
breville espresso machine
floating picture frame
mini electric whisk
Xyron sticker maker
pink moto razr phone
So, it was a great Christmas. We still have gifts coming from my family in KY, who knows when they'll actually get here! Last year the kids got theirs the next summer! ha!
Christmas Day the kids got gifts from Santa and we opened our stockings. After Husker got here from work (he got off early, around noon), we got dressed and went to Purplemama's family's get-together. It was incredibly nice of them to open up their home to us and share a nice home-cooked meal! We had a fantastic time. I'm so glad to have a friend like her! The kids exchanged their gifts and played for hours. I missed my family. It was our first Christmas without seeing any of them. But under the circumstances I understood.
Hope you all had a wonderful day!!
I had a great Christmas! I got the uber cool Breville epsresso machine! woohoo! Here's what Husker and the kids got me...
breville espresso machine
floating picture frame
mini electric whisk
Xyron sticker maker
pink moto razr phoneSo, it was a great Christmas. We still have gifts coming from my family in KY, who knows when they'll actually get here! Last year the kids got theirs the next summer! ha!
Christmas Day the kids got gifts from Santa and we opened our stockings. After Husker got here from work (he got off early, around noon), we got dressed and went to Purplemama's family's get-together. It was incredibly nice of them to open up their home to us and share a nice home-cooked meal! We had a fantastic time. I'm so glad to have a friend like her! The kids exchanged their gifts and played for hours. I missed my family. It was our first Christmas without seeing any of them. But under the circumstances I understood.
Hope you all had a wonderful day!!








4 Comments:
Well it sounds like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!!
I WANNA SEE PICTURES!!!
That was sooo soo wonderful of Purplemama, She sure is awesome!!
Hope you have a great New Year too!
I'm glad you all had a wonderful christmas. Love the cell phone =).
Yes, it was nice of them to share their day with us! I love my new phone. I just got all the numbers transferred over yesterday, that was a task!
I'll get some pics uploaded soon!
I sooo want a prepaid(don't want that monthly bill) pink moto razr and hopefully will have one by the end of the month
Post a Comment
<< Home