Friday, October 14, 2005

What I need: According to Google

Stolen from: Water, Ladybug & Blue

1. I need coverage since I'm so active in the daily operation of the company.
(I think they forgot I moved! LOL)

2. I need prayers.
(Who doesn't!?)

3. I need new sharp knives to dice my vegetables.
(Holy Hell, I just thought this last night!!!)

4. I need the Lamb in School.
(Yes, people...I need the Lamb in school!)

5. I need nee Bending, front row third from the left.
(Okay...we won't even go there!)

6. I need a formal mentoring program.
(For me?)

7. I need to find out what the students think and reasons for nonparticipation.
(Geez, this hits close to home huh...my playgroup 'students'...muhhahhaa)

8. I need to climb a 3000m mountain.
(Right... does he have a name?)

9. I need to do a better job educating the community about dealing with assaults.
(Is this really my job?)

10. I need to be marketed passionately to national and international audiences.
(Okay, that's one thing the country doesn't need...me, marketed passionately!)

What does Google think YOU need?

2 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

LMAO! That one is too funny!

2:27 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Don't worry Purplemama I dont get it either..LOL But it is funny..hahaha

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home