Howdy Loyal Readers!
Hello to my loyal readers! I've been well the last few days. I got tons of housework complete, orders finalized and other little things here and there done. I completed a full itinerary for Princess' birthday party and I have a full listing of all supplies, locations for each and misc. things I need to order! I'm glad that is done!!
We sold our car on Tuesday, it was put in the paper that morning and sold mid-afternoon!! Husker took an entire day Wednesday Truck shopping and we finally found the one he wanted, unfortunately it was in South Carolina! We went to playgroup Thursday morning to spend some time with our friends, took care of business at one of our banks and headed to S.C. with money to burn! LOL
We came home with a 2005 Silverado, I think he's pretty happy with it...now, can I just get a new van? :D
I did lots of shopping today for our trip tomorrow to Sea World. The kids are so excited! It's Spooktacular time so they also get to do a little bit of Trick or Treating. I think there's about 8 or 9 of us going so it should be a lot of fun!!
I've got dinner cooking so this will be my last entry till Sunday or Monday probably.
Tonight's menus: Ranch Chicken, Squash Casserole, Green Beans & Hawaiian Rolls
Take care and have a great weekend!!!
We sold our car on Tuesday, it was put in the paper that morning and sold mid-afternoon!! Husker took an entire day Wednesday Truck shopping and we finally found the one he wanted, unfortunately it was in South Carolina! We went to playgroup Thursday morning to spend some time with our friends, took care of business at one of our banks and headed to S.C. with money to burn! LOL
We came home with a 2005 Silverado, I think he's pretty happy with it...now, can I just get a new van? :D
I did lots of shopping today for our trip tomorrow to Sea World. The kids are so excited! It's Spooktacular time so they also get to do a little bit of Trick or Treating. I think there's about 8 or 9 of us going so it should be a lot of fun!!
I've got dinner cooking so this will be my last entry till Sunday or Monday probably.
Tonight's menus: Ranch Chicken, Squash Casserole, Green Beans & Hawaiian Rolls
Take care and have a great weekend!!!








5 Comments:
You will have to have Di and I over for that squash casserole because my family feels the same as hers about squash!! Have a great trip!
Don't really want the squash, but glad to have you back to blogging! :) Sounds like you got alot done on your break!
I will make a squash casserole for you guys any day!!
Welcome back!!
Congrats on the new truck!
Ohhhhhhh no you didn't!! Mine is so much better (I'm guessing lol). I will still make some for YOU (yes YOU).
Maybe for the BBQ we're going to have here at the house, I haven't sent out the invites yet or figured a date but I will make it then!
Post a Comment
<< Home