Friday, July 01, 2005

It's Caught Up

This past week has caught up to me today. I've been on the go non-stop for over a week. Today it's really irritating me that to keep myself busy I've had to make the sacrifices to run my ass all over town. The kids and I have done so much this week; Sat-Baby Shower, Sun-Dinner at a friends, Mon-Mall Playdate, Tues-HOM, Wed-Playdate at friends, Thurs-Mall Playdate; I'm exhausted.

So today, I'm doing a whole lotta NUTHIN'! Although company would be nice, there are things I need to get done around the house.

1. Vacuum
2. Laundry
3. Get photos ready to crop
4. P.O. run
5. Pick up embellishments
6. Make Pickle-Ham Rolls

Have a great Friday. It's a 3-day weekend ahead...nothing for me to be excited about, I have ZERO plans! (can you tell I'm feeling a little down today?)

**I got one load washed and one load folded and put away! Yayy! Those that really know me, know this is a HUGE accomplishment!! haha!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Hahaha!! Nope, my floor is official free and clear of any laundry! Yipee!! :)

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home