Let me add that to my Resume...
So Husker calls me this evening. Usual conversation. Then, out of the blue, he asks "do you know when the van is due for an oil change?"
Okay...as if I could add ANYMORE to my resume here. Not only am I a mother of 2, cook, housewife, maid, playgroup owner/director, board poster, blogger, graphic designer, etc.. But I should also add MECHANIC to my resume!? WTF?
I thought that stayed on the list of "Husker Duties". You know. Trash, Mechanics, Handy-Dandy Stuff.
Men!
**Edited**
Well, I guess it's 'officially' on my resume. Today (6/1/05) I took the Van in for an oil change. How was I to know that I had to pull the Van into the 'line'? After parking and unloading three kids I was told to pull into the lane where the other cars were. Did I see a sign? Um, no! Anyway, it was not an ideal thing for me to do and hopefully won't have to in the future. Also to add, the waiting room was full of women! Go figure!
Okay...as if I could add ANYMORE to my resume here. Not only am I a mother of 2, cook, housewife, maid, playgroup owner/director, board poster, blogger, graphic designer, etc.. But I should also add MECHANIC to my resume!? WTF?
I thought that stayed on the list of "Husker Duties". You know. Trash, Mechanics, Handy-Dandy Stuff.
Men!
**Edited**
Well, I guess it's 'officially' on my resume. Today (6/1/05) I took the Van in for an oil change. How was I to know that I had to pull the Van into the 'line'? After parking and unloading three kids I was told to pull into the lane where the other cars were. Did I see a sign? Um, no! Anyway, it was not an ideal thing for me to do and hopefully won't have to in the future. Also to add, the waiting room was full of women! Go figure!








3 Comments:
Girl! Are you trying to kill me over here with that post? ROTFLMAO!!!
Mr. Husker Dude, HELLLLOOOOOoooo, as in DUUUHHHH! That's a husker kinda job.
No kidding, right?!
I guess I need to write out that list of "Husker Duties"
1. Trash
2. Mechanics
3. Handy Dandy Stuff
4. Satisfying Your Woman <---that's actually priority #1, lol
Ooo Ooo, I should right that list out too for my 'husker' man. Especially that trash part. He always forgets his duties. lol Everything is a-ok..... I think.
Post a Comment
<< Home